- Classic Room from 165 euros, charming and intimate for 2 persons and overlooking the rue Thérèse.
- Tradition Double or Twin Room from 195 euros, charming medium sized room for 1 or 2 persons, overlooking the hotel's courtyard.
- Deluxe Double or Twin Room from 290 euros, spacious room for 1 or 2 persons wich can accomodate a third person in an extra bed.
- Club Double or Twin Room from 330 euros, spacious attic room overlook Paris rooftops that can accomodate up to 3 persons.
- Executive Room from 350 euros, recently created spacious room overlooking rue Thérèse. 2 single or one queen size bed.
Rue Thérèse in Paris
17th and 18th century mansions with their beautiful free stone frontages reflect the architectural treasures of the area (Palais Royal and Place des Victoires). The arcades of the Comédie Française and the rue de Rivoli along the elegant jardin des Tuileries are a delight for the senses. Today this part of Paris remains at the heart of an eclectic vitality: traditional fabric manufacturers mingle with trendy galleries and fashion shops. At lunchtime banking executives and lawyers sit at one of the numerous "bistrots" next to artisans and visitors from all over the world.
Discover hotel Thérèse
Vivid colors and fabrics deliberately faded or given a patina were chosen to combine a 20TH century vintage look with the neo industrial and lofty atmosphere. Here you will discover a new elegance that mixes modernity and creativity, taking its inspiration from the main decorative trends of the past decades.